Made you Laugh: This Little Light

MomSense Magazine:
Nov/Dec 2009
"Sing me a song, Mom."
"Which one?"
"Hide-it-under-a-bushel-NO!"
And so it went, my 3,457th rendition of "This Little Light of Mine." Something made me stop mid-chorus and ask, "Do you understand what this song is about?"
"Yeah, Mommy. It's about people wasting electricity."...let it shine, let it shine, let it shine....Of course. So obvious.
Later, I was recounting the funny exchange to my eldest son, (the one who always leaves lights on) explaining to him how we can love his younger brother better by understanding that he is a very literal child; that he sees everything in black and white.
"Ok, Mom," he said. "But you never told me that he was colorblind!"

Have a funny story to share? 
Please send it to emailfunmom@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Love how little people see the world!

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

www.funmoms.org Est. May, 2010

www.funmoms.org Est. May, 2010
Thanks for visiting!