Here are a few ideas of things you can do with an old, beat up cookie sheet and a set of cheap magnetic numbers. I'll get us started, and then y'all take it away! :)
1. Play I Spy: I Spy with my little eye....a 7.
2. Manipulative Magnetic Math: Move around numbers to solve math problems. Great for kinesthetic learners.
3. Personification Number Problems: Once upon a time there was a happy, yellow number who looked like a snowman...
4. Who Done It?: Give a total, and see who's responsible for making it (Example could be "45"...guilty parties could be a 9 and a 5). Try addition through division for older kids.
5. Luck of the Draw: Pick an action card (blink, clap, hop on one leg, etc). Then close eyes and pick up a number. Do the specified action that number of times.
Your turn! What would you do with this resource?