Ten Ways to Send a Little Lunchtime Love:
1. Include a short love note or written pep talk.
2. Pack a present...Wrap up a fun set of pencils or erasers. Don't forget squiggly ribbon!
3. Substitute traditional (jelly) for terrific (Fluff, Nutella, or honey).
4. Include a homemade ticket for an after school activity the two of you can do together (such as a trip to the local bowling alley).
5. Toss in an extra dollar for ice cream.
6. Cut sandwiches into fun shapes (hearts, dinosaurs, stars, happy faces, etc).
7. Pack an extra special sweet treat.
8. Pack an extra special sweet treat for all of your kid's lunchtime friends.
9. Tuck a funny comic strip inside the napkin.
10. Tape the note, "Look to your right," inside your kiddo's empty lunchbox. Then, be standing across the cafeteria with a McDonald's bag in your hands.
11. You're turn! Please share!