You Know You're a Mom if You've Ever...
MomSense Magazine 8/10
1. Have you ever spit on a Kleenex to wipe another person's face?
2. Have you ever excused yourself to "go potty"?
3. Have you ever danced and/or sung in celebration of someone else's potty success?
4. Have you ever carried on a conversation with an imaginary playmate?
5. Do you pack for a trip to the grocery store like you're preparing to climb Mount Everest?
6. Do you possess extensive knowledge of another person's bodily functions?
7. Have you ever performed an extraction of a piece of cereal from an ear/nostril?
8. Have you ever developed a weight loss plan that included avoiding eating food from your kids' plates?
9. Have you ever looked at your legs halfway through the day and realized you've only shaved one of them?
10. Have you ever gone to bed with one person, and woken up with three?
11. Do you remember the last time you went to the bathroom without an audience?
So...what was your score?