falling star

One of my favorite scripture passages is Philippians 2:14-16.

"Do everything without grumbling or complaining, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life."

It is for this reason that I'm NOT going to tell you about the last month that I've had. Let's just say that if I wasn't interested in being "blameless and pure," I'd tell you all about the rollercoaster of infertility, hard-hitting stomach bugs, moving my parents 1200 miles away, indefinite holding patterns, power outages, the eight conversations going on in my head regarding bi-racial adoption, the most stubborn sinus infection ever, unexpectedly getting yelled at/lectured (several times, actually), theological struggles, and endless to-do lists. IF I told you about my last month, you'd probably understand why I took a bit a of a hiatus from my blog. But, since I'm clearly trying to "shine like a star in the universe," I'll just leave it at...

Thanks for sticking with me. I'm back.

3 comments:

Bev said...

You have had quite the month, and that's saying a lot coming from someone who did the moving, had a blown up septic system, sea wall failure, and I dont even remember what else. I'll keep my crazy month. Aren't you glad April is O.V.E.R.?! I miss you...

Sarah said...

I love this post--and I'm very glad you're back! I'll be back, too, okay? Love you!!

Dan and Janae said...

Ok--I am out of the loop because of my own crazy month (work/baby/travel/living in a constant mess)---I didn't know you had such a hard April! what's up??? And just tell me who "unexpectedly yelled and lectured" at your--I will take care of them :)! JK. Miss you sweet sister!! If you are coming to Texas this summer--let us know the dates soon---we want to see you and my super cute Landon!

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

www.funmoms.org Est. May, 2010

www.funmoms.org Est. May, 2010
Thanks for visiting!