Mid-Week Laugh: Falling in Love

Submitted by FunMom Melanie, from Pittsburgh

The other day I was taking a walk with my girls through our neighborhood. As I looked down at the two of them sitting in the stroller, I started thinking how fast they are growing up. Thinking outloud, I absently said, "You girls are growing up too quickly...The next thing you know you are going to fall in love and get married!” 
Avery, my three-year-old, perked up right away and confirmed my thoughts by saying, "I am going to fall in love when I get big, Mommy.” Wishing that I hadn't started this train of thought, I quickly prodded, “How do you think you fall in love, Avery?” In a sweet, but very sure, little voice she said, “First I am going to fall down. Then I'm gonna love somebody. That’s how you do it, Mommy!”


 I love the innocence of children! 
Got funny kids?
 Please share: emailfunmom@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

www.funmoms.org Est. May, 2010

www.funmoms.org Est. May, 2010
Thanks for visiting!