A St. Patrick's Day Sneak Peek...



I have no idea if we're Irish. Maybe. Maybe not. BUT, I love holidays, so this week we'll be doing a few things to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. I'll include pictures and details as we pull these things off (keeping my fingers crossed), but here's a sneak peek at what I've got planned. Please share what you'll be doing with your little ones!

Monday:

* Make Shamrock T-shirts. I found this idea here. We're going to do our own (probably somewhat Impressionistic) three-year-old version, but they should be fun to make and cute to wear on the big day.

Tuesday:

* Make Lucky Charms necklaces for breakfast. Yum!

Wednesday: The Big Day!

* Play Find the Shamrock game. I'm thinking of teaching Landon the old 'you're hot, you're cold' seeking approach. I'll probably either sew a small shamrock or make one out of cardstock for this game.

* Make green Jello Jigglers for afternoon snack.

* Green fettucini alfredo for dinner. I've never dyed alfredo before, so we'll see how it turns out. Thankfully, my husband is a good sport!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm cutting out leprechaun feet and putting them all over the house to lead to a pot of "gold"...pennies for the piggy bank!

Embracing my cup said...

Wow!! Will you be my mom??? :-) What a fun week!! I think I may just steal. . . Umm. . . ALL of your ideas!!!!! Thanks!!

Bev said...

You've actually got a good bit of Irish in you - your maternal grandmother's maiden name is McMillan! Not sure about the rest of the family, but your grandma Judy is very proud of her Irish heritage! xoxo

Kristi said...

I love your ideas! Thanks for visiting my blog, Leslie :).

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

www.funmoms.org Est. May, 2010

www.funmoms.org Est. May, 2010
Thanks for visiting!