I have no idea if we're Irish. Maybe. Maybe not. BUT, I love holidays, so this week we'll be doing a few things to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. I'll include pictures and details as we pull these things off (keeping my fingers crossed), but here's a sneak peek at what I've got planned. Please share what you'll be doing with your little ones!
* Make Shamrock T-shirts. I found this idea here. We're going to do our own (probably somewhat Impressionistic) three-year-old version, but they should be fun to make and cute to wear on the big day.
* Make Lucky Charms necklaces for breakfast. Yum!
Wednesday: The Big Day!
* Play Find the Shamrock game. I'm thinking of teaching Landon the old 'you're hot, you're cold' seeking approach. I'll probably either sew a small shamrock or make one out of cardstock for this game.
* Make green Jello Jigglers for afternoon snack.
* Green fettucini alfredo for dinner. I've never dyed alfredo before, so we'll see how it turns out. Thankfully, my husband is a good sport!