Munch: Cocoa Krispy Turkey Treats


I wish that I could take credit for this yummy, fun snack. I would give credit where it is due, but the link is no longer working...thankfully I printed out the recipe last year! Landon and I had such fun with this activity! He was a great chef's assistant, a crafty little decorator, and a happy, satisfied snacker!

Bodies: Cocoa Krispies, 1 bag of melted rainbow mini marshmallows, 1/4 cup melted margarine...use slightly damp hands to shape into balls.

Gobblers: Cinnamon red hots or a red Mike and Ike.

Eyes: Baking Pieces (we used green ones)

Beaks/Feet: Candy Corn

Feathers: Add Fruit Loops, Rainbow Mini Marshmallows, Gum Drops to several toothpicks.


Here's one of Landon's: Gobble! Gobble! Gobble!

1 comment:

Bev said...

I think we were a recipient of one of these gobblers last Thanksgiving; it was so cute we decided to display it rather than eat it. I'll have to print this out to do with somebody little next year.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

www.funmoms.org Est. May, 2010

www.funmoms.org Est. May, 2010
Thanks for visiting!