Make: Thanksgiving Cards

A few years ago, I started doing Thanksgiving Cards, instead of Christmas Cards. I've been asked why many times. For us, there are several reasons. First, it makes my budget a little bit happier in December.  Second, I have more time to enjoy making them (which I love to do!), and sending them out before the hustle and bustle of the holidays. Third, and most importantly, I love the opportunity to share why Jesus should be the reason for this season too! And, finally, we really do feel so tremendously blessed, we can't help but share it with all of our loved ones!

I don't have your home address, or I'd send one your way. So, this is for you, friend. 

Happy Thanksgiving!
~Leslie

1 comment:

Bev said...

Over the moon cute, and I'm banking on getting one in the mail for our fridge.....

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

www.funmoms.org Est. May, 2010

www.funmoms.org Est. May, 2010
Thanks for visiting!