Move: Bowling

Have kiddos that need to burn some energy, without burning a lot of money? 

I do! With frigid temperatures here in The 'Burgh, I decided it was time to get creative. So, last week I took Landon bowling for the first time. I had no idea that it was so kid-friendly!


The attendants gave us a light ball for Landon to be able to hold easily, 


 a ramp for him to roll it down,


and bumpers (which actually helped both of us quite a bit). :)


As a sidenote, he also thought the carpet was "beautiful" (which made me laugh outloud!), and loved the "superhero shoes" they let us borrow. So funny! 

1 comment:

Bev said...

How can you not love seeing the world through a little persons eyes.... Beautiful carpet, super hero shoes. I had no idea they had lighter weight balls for little kids. Super sweet, esp the smile on his face in that first photo.

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

www.funmoms.org Est. May, 2010

www.funmoms.org Est. May, 2010
Thanks for visiting!